- How long is the delivery time?
- How do I handle a refund?
- How can I track my order?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Payment methods?
Paygate & Ozow.
- What is ETHOS?
- What is GEMINI?
GEMINI is Bio Sculpture’s permeable, long lasting nourishing nail polish that contains vitamins and plant extracts that will help revitalise, nourish and brighten natural nails. GEMINI nail polish is fast drying and leaves a high shine finish.
- What is Carmen Perfume?
Carmen Perfume has lovely light top notes of Grapefruit, Apple, Gardenia and Violet leaves that mingle with the warm creamy middle notes of Vanilla and Jasmine with beautiful bottom note traces of Sandalwood and Cedar.
- Carman 100ml Mink ball (Letter of Certification)
We confirm that the hair is shaven, that the animal is not killed, that the hair is attached to synthetic suede leatherette and that it is not animal hide which is part of its own skin and therefore there is no cruelty to animals.
Technician related questions
- How do I become a nail technician?
- How long does it take to become a technician?
- Are Bio Sculpture courses certified?
As a training-based system, Bio Sculpture endorses the highest standard globally and produces award winning nail technicians worldwide. Bio Sculpture certified training courses are internationally recognised within our brand systems.
- Can I buy your professional Gel products without training?
Bio Sculpture has a range of products that can be sold to clients without training such as GEMINI, ETHOS and LIFESTYLE, but Bio Sculpture’s professional gel products (EVO, BIOGEL and BI-OLYGEL) are only available to nail technicians through brand training.
What is Bio Sculpture?
General Bio Sculpture related questions
- Can I buy products from another country?
- How old is Bio Sculpture?
Bio Sculpture was established in 1988.
- Is Bio Sculpture a professional brand?
- Where is Bio Sculpture situated?
We are situated in the Eastern Free State, Clocolan, 8 Industria road, 9735. On the Maluti Route.